April 23, 2002

It appears I may have offended someone with my of my recent comments. Matt C. writes:

--For the record, sir...I am NOT follically impaired, I choose to look like a fool. The Flyers don't CHOOSE to be offensively impaired they just suck(and I do find their offense completely offensive). Petrellies has been around far longer than Houston's and don't ever let any of George Petrellies henchmen(Albert Vera, Jimmy The Toe etc.) hear you talk bad or Smythie may end up "sleeping with the calamarie (sic)." And as far as sticking your neck out about the Lakers just how are we to know where your neck is? It's awfully hard to tell where your skull starts and your shoulders end. I think Mr. Vinnie would concur. Good day sir.--

First of all, let me congratulate you for being the first person to use my new, interactive e-mail address, esstheman2@netscape.net.

As for your other comments, I will ignore your personal insults, which I have to say are to be expected from someone of your ideology. It does not surprise me that your companion, "Mr. Vinnie", concurs with your petty diatribe; however, I will continue to support both of you concerning your very courageous lifestyle decisions. I believe the Petrallies' speciality is spelled "calamari". I stand by my prediction concerning the Lakers.

No comments: