March 25, 2003

Today, Altercation made this announcement:
Oh, and thanks again to Jeralyn Merritt of the invaluable Talk Left Weblog for recalibrating Altercation’s links to the rest of the blogosphere. Don’t complain to me, complain to her. But if you want to keep your link, I’d plug the hell out of (What Liberal Media)?...I’m just saying… some of those old links are sleeping with the cyberfishes..(emphasis mine)
Hey, pally, that's my site you're talking about. And I plugged
your stupid runaway best-selling book. Repeatedly. I even went to your book signing in LA, and thanked you for putting me in your permalinks. And what do I get? Ingratitude !! Oh yes, and having you tell me that you had never visited my website, and that Jeralyn Merritt was the one, and I quote, "whose ass I should be kissing."

Springsteen sucks. Chipper Jones was right about Mets' fans.

Never mind. Please disregard.

No comments: