September 04, 2002

I'm spending my first morning at my new residence, a delightful spread south of Valley Vista in Sherman Oaks. I believe this will reinvigorate my write-in campaign for mayor of the SF Valley, which admittedly had stalled during the two months I had lived in my mom's basement. My staff (or is entourage? flunkies? booze-buddies?) had come to fear that my continuing domestic situation would become an issue, particularly since some of my opponents actually live on their own, have successful, ongoing businesses, etc. This new place has DirecTV and TiVo, as well as this ergonomically-fitted keyboard I'm typing on right now...OK, I admit it--I'm now living with my sister, essentially house-sitting while she and her husband plan their permanent move to Berkeley. More later....

No comments: