September 06, 2002

I've added some more blogs that I strongly recommend to my bloggees, as I endeavor to focus more on analytical thinkers and less on cut-and-paste linkers (ED.--sorry) Three in particular that I would like to point out are Matthew Yglesias, who, as some of you may already know, razzed my first post on the Dream Team IV debacle; Sam Heldman, another lawyer whose site comes highly recommended by TalkLeft, and Shadow of the Hegemon, who was inexplicably left off the revised Alterlinks list (I, on the other hand, was plicably omitted), even though he had single-handedly carried the torch for the blogger's god-given right to anonymity in a series of posts last month. Having plugged those blogs, I am off for the weekend to work on Condredge's Acolytes, and I shall leave you with this chilling piece about how easily and quickly lies can spread through the media, in this case over a Moonie slander about the NEA. Back Monday.

No comments: